Planning Permission

Do I need to apply for planning permission?

Change of use application

If you are embarking on a new adventure of opening a new catering kitchen you will require planning permission for a change of use application. Anyone can make an application, but for your application to be successful you will need to be assisted with specialist information.

Dine By Design can help you with this by creating detailed technical specifications for your submission to local authorities requesting information on ventilation systems, odour and noise control measures, as well as building floor plans and elevations showing the proposed details on architect’s drawings.

Some questions to confirm prior to your new build kitchen design:

  • Is the building listed or built in a conservation area?
  • Do I need to apply for building regulation compliance for alterations?
  • Do planning conditions need discharging for kitchen ventilation systems?
  • Do I need to get planning permission?

To save time and money make sure you get it right first time, seek specialist advice. Retrospective applications and non-compliance will be costly.

If you are having trouble with understanding how to apply for planning permission, or need specialist advice please call us on 01604 926 003 or alternatively fill in a call back request and we will call you back at a convenient time for you.

Share this page via email

Call us on 01604 372 376 to speak with a member of our team, or

Request a call back