Durability, cleanliness and low maintenance
Commercial kitchen walls although out of the public eye still need to perform to a high functional standard.
Durability, clean ability and low-maintenance are the most important qualities to look for when making a decision on your commercial kitchen wall covering.
Important qualities your commercial kitchen wall cladding should have are:
- Water resistant
- Adhere to minimum fire ratings
- light-coloured and easily cleanable
Hygienic wall cladding
At Dine By Design we provide you with antimicrobial hygienic cladding, this is a unique product, ideal for the commercial kitchen. Hygienic wall cladding has become an increasingly popular alternative to traditional methods this is due to its aesthetically pleasing finish and its ability to maintain its hygienic integrity.
The PVC wall cladding we install has silver ions embedded at the time of its manufacture which means that antimicrobial protection is active throughout every sheet and provides 24/7 protection for the lifetime of the product. Highly durable even when scratched because the antimicrobial protection cannot be washed away!
Stainless steel wall cladding
For wall cladding many metal types can be used, at Dine By Design we will only use stainless steel, the reason for this; it gives the most aesthetically pleasing finish as well as many more advantages:
- High durability; this means the metal panels will not change in appearance for several decades.
- Corrosion resistant; due to its ‘self-healing’ quality it creates a thin layer of oxygen that protects the metal underneath it, and will make the material polished, smooth and lustrous again.
- Environmentally friendly; stainless steel is completely recyclable.
Contact Dine By Design to discuss your requirements for wall cladding or alternatively, complete the call-back request and we will call you back at a time convenient to you.